www.LifeWithTheUndead.com

Life with the Undead is blog fiction presented as one man's ongoing
journal chronicling life in a post zombie apocalypse world.
Start at the beginning.

YEAR ONE is now complete. Visit the discussion tab on our Facebook page to see what is happening next. Otherwise you can follow me on Twitter to see what other projects I have planned for 2011.
Thanks for all the support.

Friday, December 31

Epilogue: A Knock at the Door

We have been busy planning our little village so it has been a while since I have written anything. There was an incident today that I felt was important to note however. A group of us were in the living room going over our blueprints/sketches when there was a knock at the front door.

It caught us all off guard. Finally I gathered my wits and went to see who was there. No one. Whoever it was had run off, but there on the doorstep they had left a gift; a bullhorn and a medieval helmet that were formally worn by Jonas, self-proclaimed horseman of the apocalypse.

I never did see Jonas’ body after Matthew shot him. But based on the special delivery, it seems like we may find out what happened to him soon enough.



Cake  -  I Will Survive

Amazon MP3

5 comments:

Johnny Gringo said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! Will there be a sequel, Mr. Weathers?

Arcade Fiction said...

Thank you, Mr. Gringo. I posted the below comment in the discussions tab on Life with the Undead's FaceBook page, but for those who have not seen it, refer to the message below.

Arcade Fiction said...

Okay everyone, year one has finally finished for Life with the Undead and... I need a break. Doing this blog and all the encouragement I have received has inspired me to expand my writing efforts. I have a few new projects I want to work.

As far as the blog, I have left room for a sequel, obviously. I make no promises but I have plans to return to it and do a Year Two. This probably won't happen until January 2012. My plans are to spend the next 6 months working on other projects. Around June I want to take another look at the first year of Life with the Undead, clean it up, fix a few things, then see if there is any interest in releasing it as a book. With any luck I can have the compilation of year one in some sort of book format and released in time for the launch of year two.

Those are my plans anyway. I know a year is a long time but if I were to dive right back into it too soon I don't think I could do a good job. And like I said before, no promises, we all know a lot can happen in a year.

Speaking of which, happy New Year everyone. If you want to see what new projects I have planned be sure to friend me or follow me on Twitter. Right now, www.SimonWeathers.com will forward you to my Twitter page but at some point I hope to set up a personal website and/or blog there; another one of those new projects for 2011. :)

Anonymous said...

I read this entire blog a few months ago and just came back to check for more. I loved it and am waiting for more some time.

Unknown said...

Just found this zombie site, really enjoying reading the journal like story. Super cool, will be sharing at my blog zweapons as well.