www.LifeWithTheUndead.com

Life with the Undead is blog fiction presented as one man's ongoing
journal chronicling life in a post zombie apocalypse world.
Start at the beginning.

YEAR ONE is now complete. Visit the discussion tab on our Facebook page to see what is happening next. Otherwise you can follow me on Twitter to see what other projects I have planned for 2011.
Thanks for all the support.

Friday, December 24

Week 51: Return to Tallahassee

We arrived in Tallahassee today.  Our house is still here and boarded up for the most part.  The plywood over one window in the back has been pried away, but it doesn’t look like any zombies made it in.  I think someone may have spent a night or two in it as shelter is all.  As far as I can tell nothing is missing except maybe some canned goods.

I’m just glad to be home.

2 comments:

Johnny Gringo said...

Ahh home! Time to get the Snuggie on.

Arcade Fiction said...

Hahaha, I think the camo Snuggie would be perfect as a post zombie apocalypse Christmas gift.